|Prices in the Description~ =3|
|"There's our ride..."|
1. Name: Nathan, though most people know me by Whip~
2. Nickname(s): Wh(insertvowelhere)p, Bun, bunbun, bunbunbunbunbunbun.
3. Birthday: May the 4th~! =3
4. That makes you: ...Oh! Age! Uh, 20~! XD
5. Where were you born: New Jersey, U.S.A, North America, American Supercontinent, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, First Supercluser, The Universe. c:
6. Location right now: Nevada, U.S.A~
7. Shoe size: what was it... 11.5 US standard~
8. How many piercings?: None.
9. Tattoos?: Nope~
10. When you wake up you're: Strewn across my bed like a ragdoll, lunging for my phone's alarm.
11. When your about to sleep you're: Ditzy and impulsive never talk to me when I'm sleepy.
12. Zodiac sign: Uh... Taurus!
13. Chinese sign: Boar~!
14. Righty or Lefty: It's complicated, but lefty mostly~ XD
15. Innie or Outie: Innie~!
16. School: In Community College, though I'm currently on break. =3
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: Dunno. Immediately Hispanic, but beyond my grandparents, it sprawls all over Europe and South America. XD
20. Weight: It fluctuates a lot, but usually around the 170 lbs. ~ish region =3
21. Height: Five feet, ten inches~ =3
22. Braces? Never~
23. Glasses? Nope~!
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? No~
25. If so, who? No one~ XD
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone? S-sort of? Emotions are hard. XD
27. Who has a crush on you? I dunno? ovo
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf? Implying I was ever not single. >v>;;
29. Who was your first kiss: I've never kissed before~ uvu
30. Who was your last kiss: See the above~ XD
31. Are you a virgin? I am~
32. Ever had a threesome before? No. XD
33. NQ- Ever been swarmed by ladybugs?: I have~!
34. Have you ever been in love? Once;;
35. Broken any hearts? PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
36. Got your heart broken? Yeah;
37. Ever liked a friend? y e a h;;;;
38. What happened? A lot of stuff;;
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in? None. XD
40. How many were serious enough to count: 0. >v>;
41. Who were those serious ones: n O O NE GOSH
42. NQ- Who USED to be your best friend: ...skip. >>;
43. What made them different: SK IP
44. What happened: SKIP
45. Best boy/girlfriend: Never had one. XD
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: N E V ER HA D ON E GO SH
47. Ever been kissed: Nope~
48. Who do you want back: ...
49. What do you regret: ...Some things. >>;
50. Why? bECAUSE I REGRET THEM FRICKEN GOSH.
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: Changes from time to time. Right now I can't stop listening to "Hey Kids!" or "Monster Inside", covers done by AmaLee and Natewantstobattle, respectively~ uvu
52. Movie: I dunno... I haven't seen any movies in years... I guess I saw the first Avengers recently though, and that was pretty good. =3
53. Food: tURNIP DISHES. Pizza otherwise~ uvu
54. Drink: Water~ =3
55. Store: Never really thought about it... I guess most of my shopping goes to a local mart nearby. They're pretty cool. =3
56. Television show: I've not had Television in many a years;; BUT LEGEND OF KORRA WAS ONCE UPON A TIME ON TV SO THAT TECHNICALLY.
57. Holiday: I was gonna say Christmas, since I used to get together with my family that day, but I have to say Easter because I mean come on. c:
58. Book: Um... I've not read too many books, but I liked the Barteamus Trilogy as a kid~ =3
59. Ice cream: Mint-Chocolate
60. Sweets: ohhhh mAN ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE SWEET GIMME GIMME. Except Tootsie Rolls thEY'RE RABBIT TURDS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.
61. Crisps: Original, or Ridged. It depends on my mood, but basic salt forever. CX
62. Type of music: It varies. I don't listen to music too often. XD
63. Artist: Everyone I follow forever. I only ever follow artists who are personal inspirations to me. CX
64. Word: I... dunno. Off the top of my head, Maryland(pronounced like the state; Marih-len) is nice-sounding~ =3
65. Time of day: Sunrise/Early Morning~ =3
66. Dressing: I don't really eat salads. XD
67. Alcoholic drink: Nor do I drink. 8I
68. Colour(s): OR A NG E purpe is nice too and blue and brown uvu
69. Piece of clothing: Um... Oh~! My Jacket, definitely. CX
70. Character: TIKAL BY FAR. If we're counting fancharacters and OC's from friends and junk, then also ALL THE REMS INCLUDING MOONIE, AND BOA AND VAS AND ELECTRISA AND FRICK THE CUTIE WITH A HOOD WHO WEARS A MASK TO HIDE HER MANGLED FACE BUT SHE'S A SWEEThEART AND I LOVE HER UGHFugh CX
71. Smell: The scent of cheese cooking in an oven~ uvu
72. Shampoo: Kiwi-Strawberry~! I also adore Orange and Mango-scented shampoos, but they never stick with my hair. XD
73. Soap: ...Uh, bar? c: ;;
74. Smiley: =3, and c:
75. Board game: I uh... like Monopoly? And Risk, but I never--- CANDYLAND. CANDYLAND THE END.
76. Sport: I'm not fond of sports. XD
77. Number: 2~!
78. Quote: I've got nothing. XD
79. Animal: BUNS~! Also cats. CX
80. Actor: I was gonna say Will Smith, but I read Rem's version of this and yeah no Michael Jones definitely counts. c:
82. Vegetable: T U R NI P S
83. Fruit: Oranges~!
84. Place to be:
85. Thing in your room: My computer, closely followed by my tablet. uvu
86. Gum: I don't like chewing gum much. XD
87. Shape: Um... Square? It's simple, there's no math that can make a square complicated. uvu
88. Country: I've never been outside of my own, so I can't answer that without massive bias. XD
89. Mall: I HATE MALLS//slapped
90. Car: Anything that's fuel-efficient. =3
91. Boy's name: Connar~ =3
92. Girl's name: Naomi~
93. Family member: Everyone in my direct family tbh uvu
94. Restaurant: Um... Any place that sells authentic New York Pizza honestly.
95. Movie place: I've not been to a theater in years. XD
96. Person to go to the movies with: See above. >v>;
97. Noise: People doing household chores! For some reason, listening to someone scrub or sweep is just soothing to me. uvu
98. Brand of Shoe: None all shoe brands are gigantic opportunist jerks. c:
99. Brand of clothing: See above. c:
100. Body part of a chicken: I'm a VEGETARIAN so I guess the wings, since it lets them pretend they can fly. uvu
101. Swear word: FFFFFFFricklefrackle
102. Month: May, or December not counting birth months. uvu
103. Possession: My computer? Alternatively, the bottle my lil sister gave me for my birthday a few years ago~ CX
104. Team: EASTER
105. Season: Spring, closely followed by Winter~ =3
106. Radio station: I don't listen to the radio ;;
107. Magazine: Or read magazines. XD
108. Favourite grade: A--*slapped*
109. Least favourite grade: D--*slapped again*
110. Teacher: I don't remember any of my teachers;;
111. Least favourite teacher: See above. XD
112. Subject: I liked Psychology~! Public Speaking was cool too. If I ever took a cooking class though, that'd be my fav, bar none. <3
113. Subject to talk about: Um... none, really. I never talk about school. XD
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: MY MUMMY~ <3
115. Who's your dad?: I... don't know. >v>;
116. Any step-parents?: A couple;;
117. Any brothers?: None that I've met personally. XD
118. Any Sisters?: Three~! And they're all the best. CX
120. Coolest: mE OF COURSE
121. Loudest: Definitely my mum by frikken far. XD
122. Best relative: ALL OF THEM.
123. Worse relative: Yeah I'll go ahead and not comment.
124. Do you get along with your parents? I fight with my mum a lot, but I still love her.
125. With your siblings? HECK YEAH I'LL ROLL AROUND AND NOOGIE ALL THREE OF THEM.
126. Does anyone understand you? NOBODY EVER -Plays CRAWLING IN MY CRAWWWWL-
127. Do you have any pets? No. XD
128. If so, what kind and name? NaH
129. If not, what do you want as a pet? I WANT A BUN AND A CAT AND SOME FISH but I don't have the money for that. XD
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? I am, but I'm on break for now.
132. Did you drop out?: Nope~!
133. Your current GPA: My last GPA was like, 2.4/4 or something;;;
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: I'm in college and I feel this question is for high-schoolers. xD
135. ABC's?: ONEEE TWO THREEE~
136. Favorite class: None.
137. Play any sports at school?: Nope~!
138. Are you popular? That's a hilarious edict of high school that instantly dissipates outside of it. XD
139. Favourite memory: Probably spending time with friends in the ninth grade uvu
140. Most humiliating moment: nah
141. Most funniest moment: I don't remember any real funny moments in school. XD
142. Most scared moment: Again, no memory of it. XD
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Bawk?
146. Dog: woof
147. Christina Aguilera: Brazil? I don't know why??? She's not from Brazil just??? Her name makes me imagine Brazil. XD
148. Ricky Martin: Didn't he go out of and into the closet like, fifteen times or something?
149. 50 cent: That one surprisingly well-made but hilariously egotistical GTA rip-off.
150. Poop: bloop
151. Beach: Starfish and palm trees~
152. Dessert: Ice Cream. XD
153. Water: drink~
154. Osama: Bin Laden?
155. Love: A toy heart~ <3
156. Your little brother: I don't hAVE ONE
157. Butt: little cartoon cheeks XD
158. Clowns: Honk honk~
159. Wonder: WOMAN AND HER LASsO OF TRUTH
16o. Brown: Chocolate~
161. Banana: ...banana? Food? I'm hungry??
162. Sex: Male
163. Parents: My mum~
164. Homosexuals: sHOULD ALL BE ON BOATS--*Shot*
165. God: Father in heaven~ =3
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: Yes~
167. Heaven: Sort of~
168. Devil: Maybe~
169. Hell: Possibly~
170: Boogy man: no. 8I
171. Closet Monsters: n O 8III
172. Fortune tellings: Nope. XD
173. Magic: No.
174. Love at first sight: Nope~
175. Ghosts: No.
176. Voo-doo dolls: No~
177. Reincarnation: Nope~
178. Yourself: HECK YEAH
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: I'm not suicidal, thanks. c:
180. Do drugs: See above. c:
181. Drink alcohol: And above. c:
182. Cuss: Mostly no, though I do cheat online and type censor-asterisks when I'm particularly blown. XD
183. Sing in the shower: sOMETIMES;;
184. Like school: Yeah~ =3
185. Want to get married: I'd... like to;;
186. Type with all of your fingers: Um... On my right hand, yes. My left hand only uses my middle finger though. XD
187. Think you're attractive: Sometimes. It depends on my mood. =3
188. Drink and drive: I once popped a can of root beer whilst driving does that count
189. Snore: APPARENTLY SO;;
190. Sleep walk: No, I'm a log when I sleep. XD
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Only with someone else. They make me sad when I'm alone. XD
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: Yes~
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: no. 8I
194. Told that person how you felt: y-yes;;
195. Been arrested: Yeah;;
196. Gone to jail or juve: Nope~
197. Skateboarded: Once. Almost died going 2 miles per hour. XD
198. Skinny dipped: Yeah~
199. Rock climbed: Yeah~! It's so fun~! >V<
200. Killed someone: no. 8I
201. Watched porn: I-I'M NOT dIGNIFYING THAT WITH A RESPONSE
202. Gone on a road trip: Yeah~! With my family a ton when I was younger~! =3
203. Went out of the country: Nope~
204. Talked back to an adult: PFFHAHAHAA. WELCOME TO TALK BACK TO YOUR PARENTS AS A KID: THE SHOW
205. Broken a law: Yeah;;
206. Got pulled over: Nope~!
208: Cried to get out of trouble: M-more times than I'm proud to admit. ;;
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: No;;
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: Never. 8I
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: nEVER 8III
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: yEAH HAHAHA
213. Moon someone: Once~
214. Shop-lifted: When I was a kid I hijacked a Mickey Mouse cup does that count.
215. Worked at McDonald's: man I WISH
216. Eaten a dog: I'M A vEGETARIAN
217. Give money to a homeless person: Nope
218. Glued your hand to yourself: yEAh LIKE EVERY TIME I PLAY WITH GLUE TBH.
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: Nope~
220. Had a one night stand: I stood one night does that count
221. Smoked: no.
222. Done drugs: no. 8I
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: I've never had an ex. XD
224. Slap someone for being stupid: Myself??
225. Had cyber sex: ...
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: U-uh;;
227. Caught someone doing something: man like all the time. Turns out people still do things when you're not around.
228. Played a game that removes clothing: I played Soul Caliber and trust me, that game is like 50% removing the opponents' clothes. C:
229. Cried during a movie: All the fRICKKEN TIME
230. Cried over someone: yeah;;
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Y-yeah;;
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: Nope~
233. Ran away from home: A couple of times as a kid;;
234. Cheated on a test: Yes. >v>;
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: no.
236. Sky dive: Maybe~
237. Swim with dolphins: Sure~!
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: You can't steal a person's affections, especially in an unlocked relationship like "boyfriend/girlfriend". So regardless of if I "would" or not, I simply couldn't.
239. Try to be the opposite sex: U-hm...
240. Lie to the police: I've done before. >>;;
241. Run from the police: No, I'm not stupid. XD
242. Lie to your parents: Absolutely. XD
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: no. 8I
244. Be an exotic dancer: This question is very loaded and I hate the use of "Exotic dancer" to mean "Strip dancer". There are so many artful exotic dances, not to mention strip-dances aren't "exotic" in any sense of the word. 8I
I'd totally learn to do a dance, depending on its meaning and whether I have to pay for it or not, but the odds are, I'd never want to/be cut out for strip dances. XD
245. NQ- Kill the president: I like this one. Now if Donald Trump wins the next election--*slaPPED*
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: Sometimes~
247. Loud: A lot. <v<;
248. Nice: I hope;;
249: Outgoing: Not at all.
250: Quiet: Sometimes;;
251. Mean: Sometimes;;;;
252. Emotional: A lot. >v>;;
253. Sensitive: More than I'd like. <v<;;;;
254. Gay: I'm sometimes happy uvu
255. Strong: Not as strong as I need to be;;
256. Weak: Weaker than I'd like;;
257. Caring: I hope;;
258. Dangerous: No. 8I
259. Crazy: I 'unno. I'd be the last to know, wouldn't I? XD
260. Spontaneous: Nope. 8I
261. Funny: I make myself laugh anyways c:
262. Sweet: I don't know;;
263. Sharing: I don't share. Never ask for some of my lunch or you'll become a part of it. 8I
264. Responsible: I like to think so...
265. Trustworthy: I don't know;;;
266. Open-minded: I wish;;;;
267. Creative: i DON'T KNOW? I DO STUFF AND I HOPE IT's CREATIVE;;
268. Cute: no.
269. Slick: HAH
270. Smart: yes
271. Dumb: YES
272. Evil: no.
273. Ghetto: no?
274. Classy: NOPE.
275. Photogenic: n O P E
276. Dependable: Nope;;
277. Greedy: Not really...
278. Ugly: Yes.
279. Messy: yES BUt I WIsH I WASN'T
280. Neat: I WANT TO BE MESSES MAKE ME NUTS
281. Perverted: I-I'M NOT
282. Silly: Maybe?
283. A B****: ye a h;;
284. A Good Listener: I hope;;
285. A Fighter: Not at all. XD
286. A Party Animal: Nope.
287. A Game Freak: A bit. XD
288. A Computer Freak: Nope;; I suck with computers. XD
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: Being a chef~! I also wouldn't mind being a professional artist of some kind. =3
290. Dream house: Something small, but roomy enough for me to live in comfortably, with a small yard, but far enough from neighbors that I can't hear them. Actually, I wouldn't mind neighbors as long as they're not loud or obnoxious. =3
291. Husband/Wife: I'd... like it.
292. Kids: I hope one day;;
293. Names: Future names? Or names for the kids? If the latter, then names like Naomi, Trinity, Connar, or Brooke. =3
294. Pets: Not unless it's my own house, and in that case, buns~!
295. Car: This is exactly the same as a prior question. XD
296. Age you would want to get married: Well, hopefully I'd be out of college and financially stable, so around my late 20's early 30's would be nice.
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: My friend Chandler would be my best man. Failing him for whatever reason,
I invite Rem to be my best man
298. Honeymoon: I dunno... somewhere deeply personal to us both. That'll depend on who, if anyone, it is. XD
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: No single one, sorry. XD
300. Known the longest: Um... Chandler, by a few years~! =3
301. Craziest: Rem. 8I
302. Loudest: REM. 8III
303. Shyest: Spek, I think~ =3
304. Best hair: Dregan holy crap those gorgeous locks. Gata also has some seriously good hair floof, even in real life. c:
305. Best eyes: Um... I dunno! I've never stared at my friends' eyes before. XD
306. Best body: Hm... That'd be disrespectful to answer. XD
307. Most Athletic: I think some of my friends try to exercise, though I don't know that any of them excel more than the others. XD
308. Hot-Tempered: Spek, very closely followed by Rem. C:
309. Most impatient: ABOUT THE SAME ACTUALLY. SPEK FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY REM.
310. Shortest: I'm not totally sure! I think Elec might be the shortest, though I'm not positive about that. So for positivity's sake, Rem. c:
311. Tallest: Dergon might be... I'm not actually sure about his height. Spark too maybe?? I really don't know much about my friends. XD;;
312. Skinniest: Hm. I don't know. =o
313. Best singer: I don't recall if I've ever heard any of my friends sing besides Chandler. So.. uh... he wins by default. EMPHASIS ON DEFAULT.
314. Funniest: All of my friends make me laugh~ CX
315. Can always make you laugh: Rem, Spek, and Dreg, I think. =3
316. Wish you talked to more: Oh man, so many. ELEC, UNCANNY, SPARK, NIV, BETH, NEROE, JUST. SO MANY MORE HOLY CRAP I WISH I WAS SOCIAL ENOUGH TO TALK TO ANY OF YOU MORE HAHAH;;;
317. Wish you saw more: ...
318. Who drives you insane after a while: Some of them that I won't list hahaha;;;
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Generally speaking, if I'm currently talking to you every other day or so, I don't get sick of talking to you. <3
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': ....
321. Whose always been there when you need them: Rem and Spek, I think. Those two have been about to pick me up ever since I first started seriously hanging out with them last year. I owe them so much. CX
322. Who is like your family: MAN JUST EVERY FRIEND I TALK TO REGULARLY IS MY FAM. REM SPEK DREG CHANDLER JUST. *clings to*
323. How many friends do you have?: Some~ =3
324. How many are really close? Some, minus a few. C:
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: A PB&J sandwich~! Will probably make another one soon. XD
326. Thing you drank: Milk~
327. Thing you wore: Clothes? XD
328. Thing you did: Type this?? ovo
329. Place you went: Work. XD
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: I didn't. 8I
331. Person you saw: My coworkers. XD
332. Person you hugged: Um... my sisters and mum, over a year ago;;
333. Person you kissed: No one uvu
334. NQ- Person you beat to a juicy pulp: Nobody ovo;;
335. Person you talked to online: REM~!
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Either Chandler or my sister, I don't remember which. XD
337. Song you heard: "Hey Kids!"
338. Show you saw: Um... I watched LoK with Rem last, I think? =3
339. Time you fought with your parents: Man, like, a week before I moved out. XD
340. Time you fought with a friend: ...Maybe... three months ago, I think.... ;;
341. Words you said: ...Oh! "Byeee~!" on a live chat with Rem and Tim~ XD
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: Nothing. 8I
344. What are you drinking: nOTHING I'M TYPING ON A COMPUTER.
345. What are you thinking: "NOTHING I'M TYPING ON A COMPUTER"
346. What are you wearing: Whoa... a little kinky, don't you think? >v>
347. What are you doing: tYPING. ON. A COMPUTER. 8I
349. Hair: That's... not a question? I HAVE hair, yes?? ovo
350. Mood: mn... Kind of neutral, I guess. =3
351. Listening to: Nothing~ uvu
352. Talking to anyone: Rem over Skype~!
353. Watching anything: Sykoh's Let's Play of Paper Mario~! =3
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: Yes~!
355. Are you a carnivore: no. 8I
356. Are you heterosexual: mmmmmmoooostlyyyyy??
357. Do you like penguins: I like penguins. =3
358. Do you write poetry: No~
359. Do you see stupid people: Not right now?
360. You + Me: baby please. You couldn't afford me~ <3
361. Do you like the Osbournes: I don't know what that is.
362. Can you see flying pigs: no. 8I
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: I would if I had any. XD
364. Are you from Afghanistan: That's hilariously specific?? No, I'd say. c: ;;
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: I don't know? I've never seen her, and in any event, it's rude to judge people on appearances;;
366. Are you a zombie: I can't, I'm a vegetarian. I could like, eat rotted plants maybe??
367. Am i annoying you: Not until this very question when I realized you were slowly running out of questions oops. XD
368. Do you bite your nails: I don't~ =3
369. Can you cross your eyes: I can~!
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: n OPE.
371. Have you touched someone's private part: I nut-checked my friend once? XD
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter~!
373. Spring or Autumn: Spring~! *V*
374. Shakira or Britney: Who who?
375. MTV or VH1: I prefer music channels to either of those honestly. c:
376. Black or White: wwwhhhhhiiiiiiite? Black? IT DEPENDS ON THE OUTFIT
377. Yellow or Pink: Pink~!
378. Football or Basketball: Neither to be honest. XD
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
P-PAGERS HA HAH A HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
380. Pen or Pencil: Pencil~!
381. Cold or Hot: Cold, but only so I can get hot~ =3
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Neither.
383. Inside or Outside: Inside~ =3
384. Weed or Alcohol: Neither. 8I
385. Coke or Pepsi: NEITHER 8IIII
386. Tape or Glue: Tape =3
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: In-n-Out doesn't even exist beyond Colorado, let alone outside of the US. I don't like this question. 8I
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: It's alright. I don't listen to it on my own, but if you played it on a stereo I'd not complain. =3
389. About boy bands: They're okay, but boy bands rarely understand romance properly, so their songs tend to annoy me as a result. XD
390: About suicide: You can always do better than nothing. ;;
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: BY E
392. About teen pregnancy: Usually bad news, though easily prevented with better education and widespread access to contraceptives. I'm sorry, but as much as I wish it were possible, you simply cannot stop teens from having stupid, uncontrolled sex.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: ...I hope with a degree and a better career;;
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: I... don't know.
395. About gay men: ....The same as gay women?
396. Do you have a website: Nope~
397. Current weather right now: Clear skies, but night time. XD
398. Current time: 9:26 PM~ =3
399. Last thoughts: That was... something. XD
400. Tag: I'm pretty sure Spek has already done this one, so , , aaaand... for kicks, if he sees this. c: